9/18/2012

Poppy rocks China Doll



A few weeks ago I shot an editorial submission, which included some beautiful clothing from China Doll Boutique  (http://www.chinadollboutique.com/ which will be my next destination when I feel a shopping urge overcome me!).
Unfortunately, I could not photograph everything for the editorial, so the Boutique were lovely enough to let me keep a hold of the stock for another week to use for test shoots I had booked!

My first shoot was a quick afternoon with Poppy Keith, and we explored a fairly new discovery of mine in the form of a rooftop car park! Poppy was amazing, she rocked the studded bralet and vibrant apparel like there was no tomorrow! She twirled around like a ballerina on the rooftop as we went scampering around the car park.

I want to shoot on rooftops more often, the view is breath-taking, and it's like another world above the city (I think Dick Van Dyke said that in 'Mary Poppins'!).


Anyway here are some of the photos from that delightful test shoot;

     

  






- Emily


                    





No comments:

Post a Comment