9/25/2012

Sophie rocks China Doll

The day after my shoot with Poppy, I went on another test shoot armed with a beautiful wardrobe from China Doll Boutique. I teamed up with the fantastic MUA Clare Barber, who I have worked with previously on a number of shoots. Today she was creating a dewy, bronzed look on a model she had sourced for us; Sophie Ellen Rudgley. Sophie's lovely hair colour complimented both the make-up and the clothing. We were very pleased!

Model; Sophie Ellen Rudgley
MUA: Clare Alexandra Barber
Wardrobe: China Doll Boutique




 

  

 


Right now, I am ready to go back to Uni and set the workload for my 3rd year. I am really hoping to frequent London over the next few months, expenses permitting, so am on the hunt for stylists, models and MUAs to test with, as well as agency-represented individuals. Please drop me an email if you are interested in creating magical stories and fashion looks with me! emilyjanephoto@hotmail.co.uk 

-Emily x




No comments:

Post a Comment