7/03/2012

Swimsuit Summer!


Hello,world!
I apologise for being a little quiet on the photo-front lately. I have been shooting away, but all at once, so now I am having a major catch-up on retouching before I even begin thinking about venturing out and taking some self-portraits!
I am really happy to share this set of photos with you, featuring the wonderful Amber who shows just how you work a swimsuit!
We shot locally in Norwich, and collaborated with Emily Kissock/MLE who is one of the sweetest girls I have met. She was our go-to girl for make-up, giving Amber a gorgeous array of pastel lips, and faux water droplets as a finishing touch to add to our 'wet-look' swim shoot.

These are the results of the shoot, and a huge thank you to Scott Barrett for assisting us! I had a really fabulous time;














No comments:

Post a Comment