5/11/2011

Instants







I absolutely love it when I have my fuji instax with me, and the most strangest of occurances happen. These are my Uni friends around Luke's house helping him out with a shoot in a paddling pool full of paint (that includes myself, and I believe I have turned partially amphibious from the experience!), and after taking instants of them, I asked them to write their own captions. I really love these, and I think I want to make these part of a passive, personal project that I can look back on when I am too old and withered to press a shutter button anymore. Enjoy!
All these photographs are watermarked, please do not re-publish these without my consent, (unless you are either Charlotte, Luke or Simon' Photosynthesis' Bell, then go ahead!)

No comments:

Post a Comment