5/08/2011



I think this is probably my favourite selfie to date. I love this dress so much, which Dave and Joline at Retreat gave to me as a gift. I practically squealed with joy and gave them hugs, they are sooo lovely! I plan to print and frame photos I have taken of their clothing as a thankyou gift. I hope to photograph this dress more when the time is right!

I have been meaning to blog more, I promise I have. I have quite a few shoots and collaborations to share with you, but Uni has had to come first. Deadline is 7 days away, so after the next 7 days of tearing my hair out, I will happily blog away!

My website is also going under an update session, so if you have been checking over there, my apologies for the white abyss! It is all screened right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment