6/05/2011

Photos I almost forgot about!





I must apologise for my lack of blogging. I just wish I had tonnes of things I could blog, but a significant portion of the work I am doing has been for Uni and being kept under wraps. I am so glad it is summer now, and I am really keen to test with some fresh faces (particularly male models, if anybody has any recommendations) and finally get my price list and my site back up!

Anyway, these two girls are Kate Amey and Kate Butcher. I collaborated with them one lovely Sunday back in March, with MUA Amy-jo Hargreaves and Hair stylist Julie Butcher. These are are my favourite photos from the day!

I have not shot any self-portraits since my Uni work, but when I do, I will be sure to share them. I have just needed some time-out lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment